Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brass!

I use to find myself more attracted to everything silver..silver accents, chrome fixtures, mercury glass and even silver jewelry. I guess with time my taste and style has changed and now its all about the brass. I simply can't get enough. I think it's the warmth and vintage feel that brass naturally has that makes me think it goes with everything. I love brass (and any gold tones) combined with subdued colors palates like my current favorite scheme of black, grey, taupe and white but also find it fresh and fun with colorful palates like fuchsia, coral and lavender. I know that brass had been considered outdated for a while but I think it's really making a come back! What do you think?




Clockwise from Top Left:

This coffee table is absolutely amazing. You must check it out.



*Images via kwid.com and Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! years ago I used to think gold/brass was a little tacky, now I love it all for the very same reasons, that warm vintage feel...love all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online