Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inspiration

One of my favorite tools is Google Reader. Simply could not live without it now. I spend hours and hours searching through blogs for inspiration and ideas and Google Reader has given me a tool to help streamline all that searching. It brings all the new posts from my favorite blogs to one place and allows me to save my favorites. From time to time I like to dig through all the posts that I've "starred" for some inspiration. Here are some of my favorite images collected so far this year.

Awesome living wall.

I think these are pieces of wood that have been sanded down and painted. They look like precious gems.

Painting that looks like crystals.

Can't stop looking at this picture..the metallic chevron patterned cabinet and gold metallic tables are right up my alley.

Obsessed with vein cut stone and in a chevron pattern...to die for. Love love love the upholstered and studded doors.

Like the simplicity of the color palate...white black and a splash of green. The lucite legs on these chairs along with the chandelier make this room. 

Don't usually like murals but this one caught my attention. This room just feels super bohemian which I love.

Bohemian meets Glamour

Rainbow over the city in Chicago. Taken by one of my best friends

Emerald green and long beautiful hair.

Lucite and rainbow colored hardware.

Rainbow pants....guess I was really feeling the rainbow thing.


I am determined to find a coffee table like this one for myself. Anyone know where to find this? It has everything I need...round shape, mirror top and brass metal tone. 

*Click images for source

1 comment:

  1. Such fantastic inspiration!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Hallie
    http://glamlamb.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online